Care & Cleaning of Strataglass Boat Windows
How To Clean Strataglass Boat Windows
Strataglass recommends using only IMAR cleaning products on Strataglass. Use of cleaners, polishes, scratch removers or any other product made for regular uncoated isinglass or clear vinyl will damage Strataglass. Using any other product will void the warranty.
- Rinse off loose dirt and particles with clean fresh water.
- Wash then rinse the windows by wiping them with a soft cloth, towel or washing mitt and clean, fresh water.
- Dry the Isienglass with a clean absorbent cloth, towel or chamois to prevent water spots.
- Apply IMAR Strataglass Protective Cleaner by misting it onto a soft cloth-lightly and briskly rub a manageable area and lightly buff dry with another clean soft cloth.
- Apply IMAR Strataglass Protective Polish sparingly with small circular motions using a soft cotton cloth.
- Allow the polish to dry then remove with another clean soft cloth.
- Lightly buff to a shine.
- Do not use rainex on Strataglass windows.
- Do not handle with or smear sunscreen on windows.
- Do not use paper towel or anything abrasive to wipe Strataglass.
- Use of cleaners, polishes, scratch removers or any other product made for regular uncoated clear vinyl will damage Strataglass.
- Only clean fresh water for general cleaning.
- Only use IMAR products for cleaning and polishing Strataglass.
- Use IMAR Strataglass protective polish every 1 to 2 months.
- Use IMAR Strataglass protective cleaner frequently.